Saturday, January 5, 2013

Penn's 1st Birthday Invitations

Well February is sneaking up on me and I just realized this week we only have a month before Penn's 1st birthday!! Where did the time go? My little baby is quickly becoming a little boy!  It is such a bittersweet time...I love watching him grow and learn new things every day but the thought that he is no longer my sweet teeny tiny baby is a little sad! But on a happier note I now have a birthday party to plan! And I figure this is going to be one of the only birthday parties I get to plan my way so I am going all out! ...(well in a money conscience manner). I have decided to make most everything for the party myself starting with the invitations. I knew I wanted to do a "Little Man" theme with mustaches (because I am sure that is one theme Penn would never pick on his own) so this is what I created!



I am super pleased with the way it turned out! I have always loved creating things like this on the computer but it is even more fun when it is for my own baby!! I can not wait to get started on my next project for his party! More pics to come!

 
P.S. If you would like me to create an invitation or any other type of advertisement just send me an email! clhshover@gmail.com Here is one other example of an invitation I created...


2 comments: